Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.01.2011, 21:06 #58
Специалист

Daisy by Indiana Glass
Pattern Description

Daisy was made by Indiana Glass in crystal from 1933-1940. Fired-on red was made in the late 30's, amber was made in the 40's, and avocado green and white were made in the 60's to 80's. This is one of my favorite patterns that I used to use at Christmas time in the 70's. There is a wonderful display of this pattern in green and gold lined up on glass shelves in front of big windows in a gift shop at my favorite vacation spot in Chincoteague, VA - the sunlight shining through all the sparkly green and gold glass makes a striking display.

Detail of Decoration

Daisy has an embossed floral design with a scroll and daisy motif. The bottoms of the pieces are decorated in a swirled cross-hatched design with a sunburst in the center. The tumblers, creamer and sugar are all footed which adds height and elegance to this pattern in a table setting.

Sample Green Tumbler 12 oz.

Ромашки, компания Индиана
Описание паттерна:
Паттерн был произведен бесцветным в 1933-1940 годы. С красным нацветом в течении 30-х, янтарные в 40-х и авокадо зеленые, белые в 60-е, 80-е годы.
Детали паттерна: Предметы имеют объемный цветочный дизайн из завитка и ромашки. Основания предметов имеют завихренный поперек заштрихованный дизайн с лучистой звездой по середине. Элегантность предметам придают ножки.
Пример зеленый стакан 250 мл
Миниатюры
daisygreentumbler12.jpg  

Последний раз редактировалось Алесио; 16.01.2011 в 09:19.
Claddagh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием